Certified Associate in Project Management
40 Instructional Hours
Learn how to manage projects in the correct way. Get a head start in your project management career. Make yourself more desirable in the eyes of employers.
The CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) credential, also owned by PMI, is meant for those individuals who do not have experience in project management, but wish to make a career in it. It covers almost the same course material as the PMP which simply means the knowledge achieved by both, is the same. It signifies its holder’s up-to-date knowledge, assuring an employer that the one they are making part of a project, is competent and trustworthy and, will get the job done.
Covering both the traditional waterfall, as well as the Agile methodologies, CAPM’s scope has now increased to be practically applicable in almost all industries.
What You Will Receive
- Five days of quality training led by a PMI-PMP certified instructor
- 1-year access to meticulously designed course material, to make understanding concepts easier and faster
- 90-days access to professional & extremely realistic practice exams, with over 1000 questions and answers
- Detailed explanations of and references to the latest Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Guide, for each question
- Valuable exam taking tips and tricks
- 40 Project Management training hours certificate, which is one of the two eligibility criteria of the CAPM certification
- Outstanding customer support and instructor accessibility, even after the training is complete
Who Can Get Certified
Individuals who meet the following requirements:
i) a high school diploma
ii) 23 hours of project management education
No experience required.
Modes of Delivery
Our CAPM and PMP Exam Preparation courses are usually conducted together, in both Virtual as well as In-person settings, in Mississauga and Toronto. Currently however, keeping the health and safety of our participants and partners in mind, we are offering Virtual classes only.
For corporate clients though, we can offer these trainings at one of their locations, provided certain criteria are met.
3 weeks (weekends only)
MODE OF DELIVERY
SIZE OF CLASS
Under 20 students
$1299, plus HST