Project Management Professional
40 Instructional Hours
Learn how to manage projects even more efficiently and effectively in today’s changing world. Stay up-to-date with the latest in project management. Make yourself more desirable in the eyes of employers.
The PMP (Project Management Professional) credential, owned by PMI, is the definitive and most demanded project management certification in the world. It signifies its holder’s up-to-date knowledge, rich experience and professionalism while assuring the requester of the project that the one given the task of completing it is competent and trustworthy and, will get the job done.
Covering both the traditional waterfall, as well as the Agile methodologies, PMP’s scope has now increased to be practically applicable in almost all industries.
What You Will Receive
- Five days of quality training led by a PMI-PMP certified instructor
- 1-year access to meticulously designed course material, to make understanding concepts easier and faster
- 90-days access to professional & extremely realistic practice exams, with over 1000 questions and answers
- Detailed explanations of and references to the latest Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Guide, for each question
- Valuable exam taking tips and tricks
- 40 Project Management training hours certificate, which is one of the three eligibility criteria of the PMP certification
- Outstanding customer support and instructor accessibility, even after the training is complete
Who Can Get Certified
Individuals who meet the following requirements:
i) 36 months of experience in project management
ii) a four years university degree
iii) 35 hours of project management education or CAPM certification
i) 60 months of experience in project management
ii) a high school diploma
iii) 23 hours of project management education or CAPM certification
Modes of Delivery
Our PMP and CAPM Exam Preparation courses are usually conducted together, in both Virtual as well as In-person settings, in Mississauga and Toronto. Currently however, keeping the health and safety of our participants and partners in mind, we are offering Virtual classes only.
For corporate clients though, we can offer these trainings at one of their locations, provided certain criteria are met.
3 weeks (weekends only)
MODE OF DELIVERY
SIZE OF CLASS
Under 20 students
$1299, plus HST
NEXT AVAILABLE COURSE
Nov 19, 20, 26, 27 & Dec 3, 2022
Last course of 2022